•  11/06/2020 11:03 AM

This process starts at a Mexican Consulate and finishes in Mexico by doing something called canje (exchange in English) at the Immigration Offices. Through the canje, foreigners who hold a Mexican VISA in their passports, granted by a Mexican consulate, apply at the Immigration Institute for a resident CARD of the same characteristics as the VISA given at the Consulate.

Read More
  •  10/04/2020 03:00 PM

What I have to pay when I'm selling my property in Mexico?

Read More